101 Speed Tests for SBI Clerk Exam (Paperback)
SBI Bank Clerk 101 Speed Tests with Success Guarantee
IF YOU MASTER THIS BOOK SUCCESS IS GUARANTEED IN THE UPCOMING IBPS BANK CLERK EXAM.
Yes it's true. If you can master this book you will crack the SBI Bank Clerk Exam for sure. This is the 1st and the Most Innovative Book for the most sought after SBI Clerk Exam. It contains all the IMPORTANT CONCEPTS which are required to crack this exam. The concepts are covered in the form of 101 SPEED TESTS.
No matter where you PREPARE from- a coaching or any textbook/ Guide - 101 SPEED TESTS provides you the right ASSESSMENT on each topic. Your performance provides you the right cues to IMPROVE your concepts so as to perform better in the final examination.
It is to be noted here that these are not mere tests but act as a checklist of student's learning and ability to apply concepts to different problems.
The book is based on the concept of TRP- Test, Revise and Practice. It aims at improving your SPEED followed by STRIKE RATE which will eventually lead to improving your SCORE.
How is this product different?
-1st unique product with 101 speed tests.
-Each test is based on small topics which are most important for the SBI Clerk exam. Each test contains around 25-30 MCQs on the latest pattern of the exam.
-The whole syllabus has been divided into 5 sections which are further distributed into 91 topics. Each section ends with a Section Test.
1. QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE is distributed into 23 topics + 1 Section Test.
2. REASONING is distributed into 27 topics + 1 Section Test.
3. ENGLISH is distributed into 17 topics + 1 Section Test.
4. COMPUTER & MARKETING APTITUDE is distributed into 8 topics + 1 Section Test.
5. GENERAL AWARENESS is distributed into 15 topics + 1 Section Test.
-Finally at the end 5 PRACTICE SETS based on the complete syllabus are provided so as to give the candidates the real feel of the final exam.
-In all, the book contains 3600+ Highly Relevant MCQ's in the form of 101 tests.
-Solutions to each of the 101 tests are provided at the end of the book.
-The book provides Separate Tests. The book comes with perforation such that each test can be torn out of the book.
-Separate Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cut-off, Qualifying Score is provided for each test.
-The book also provides a separate sheet, SCORE TRACKER where you can keep a record of your scores and performance.
-It is advised that the students should take each test very seriously and must attempt only after they have prepared that topic.
-The General Awareness section has been updated with latest Current Affairs Questions.
-Once taken a test the candidates must spend time in analysing their performance which will provide you the right cues to IMPROVE the concepts so as to perform better in the final examination.
-It is our strong belief that if an aspirant works hard on the cues provided through each of the tests he/ she can improve his/ her learning and finally the SCORE by at least 20%.
Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Section 1 - REASONING- Topical & Sectional Tests
4. Alphabet Test
6. Blood Relation
7. Direction and Distance
8. Time, Sequence and Ranking Test
9. Sitting arrangement
10. Analytical Puzzle Test -1
11. Analytical Puzzle Test -2
12. Venn Diagrams
15. Symbols and Codes
16. Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
18. Mathematical Operations
19. Clock and Calender
20. Data Sufficiency
21. Statement and Conclusions (Mathematical)
22. Statement and Conclusions (Logical)
23. Passage based Conclusion-1
24. Passage based Conclusion-2
25. Cube and Dice
26. Non-verbal Reasoning-1
27. Non-verbal Reasoning-2
28. Section Test: Reasoning
Section 2- QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE- Topical & Sectional Tests
29. Number System-1
30. Number System-2
31. LCM, HCF & Fraction
32. Square, Cube, Indices and Surds
35. Ratio & Proportion
36. Alligation & Mixture
37. Profit, Loss and Discount-1
38. Profit, Loss and Discount-2
39. Simple Interest
40. Compound Interest
41. Distance, Speed and Time
42. Time & Work/Pipe & Cistern
43. Problem based on Linear Equation
45. Permutation and Combination
46. Area & Perimeter
47. Volume & Surface Area
49. Number Series-1
50. Number Series-2
51. Data Interpretation
52. Section Test: Quantitative Aptitude Section Test
Section 3 - ENGLISH- Topical & Sectional Tests
53. Reading Comprehension-1
54. Reading Comprehension-2
55. Reading Comprehension-3
58. Sentence Completion (Vocabulary)
59. Sentence Completion (Grammar)
60. Similar Substitution
61. Correct usage of Propositions
62. Sentence Improvement-1
63. Sentence Improvement-2
64. Spotting the Errors-1
65. Spotting the Errors-2
66. Spelling Test
67. One Word Substitution
68. Para jumbles
69. Cloze Test-1
70. Cloze Test-2
71. Section Test: English
Section 4 - COMPUTER & MARKETING APTITUDE- Topical & Sectional Tests
72. Fundamental of Computers & Operating Systems
73. MS Office and Commands & Shortcut Keys
74. Software and Programming
75. Internet, Networking, Computer Abbreviations & Glossary
76. Fundamentals of Marketing- the market, product and Branding
77. Price, Distribution, Promotion, Advertising
78. Market Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning
79. Modern Marketing and marketing in Banking industry
80. Section Test: Computer & Marketing Aptitude
Section 5 - GENERAL AWARENESS- Topical & Sectional Tests
81. History of Banking & Its Development
82. RBI & Its Monetary Policies
83. Banking Products / Services
84. Banking Terms / Terminology
85. Micro Finance & Economics
86. Foreign Trade
87. Socio-Eco-Political Environment of India
88. Appointment / Election / Resignation
89. Event / Organisation / Summits
90. Awards & Honours
91. Books & Authors
92. Sports & Games
93. Science & Technology
94. Current Banking
95. Current Affairs
96. Section Test: General Awareness
97. PRACTICE SET 1
98. PRACTICE SET 2
99. PRACTICE SET 3
100. PRACTICE SET 4
101. PRACTICE SET 5"
|Title:||101 Speed Tests for SBI Clerk Exam|
|No. of Pages:||400|