Crompton Solarium DLX SWH815 15-Litre Storage Water Heater (Ivory) Best Offer
- 15 litre capacity
- Nano polymer coated tank
- 50 percent energy saving
- 8 bar pressure
- 4 Star Rated (According to BEE 2015 Guidelines)
- Customer service number: 18004190505 (Toll Free)
Single Weld LineTank is designed with single weld line to minimize leakage by 66%.
8 Bar PressureSuitable for high rise buildings and pressure pump applications.
Compact and ElegantUnique design brings unmatched elegance
Special Type Heating Element
ISI marked nickel coated copper to provide resistance against salts and corrosive particles.
Best in Class Technology
Patented nano polymer technology to provide unmatched tank protection against corrosion
Rust Free ABS Body
High grade ABS ensures rust free performance of the outer body
Advanced 3 Tier Temperature Sensing
Capillary thermostat, thermal cut out, fusible plug to provide higher safety against accidents.
- 1. Good looking Geyser, fits the modern bathroom styling concept. 2. Adjustable heating level, knob at the bottom. (I set this knob to the middle, at the max the socket gets very hot) 3. Heats water to the desired level within approx.8 mins and cuts off. 4. The manufacturer has packaged the product very well.Cons: 1. No mounting screws or bolts have been provided. It is very difficult to get hex bolts in the local market. This is a very important part of the overall installation. (Removed one star)Information: 1. 3 PIN 16 Amps Socket is provided and comes fitted with the wire. 2. 2 pipes, connecting the inlet and outlet will have to be purchased separately. 3. Mounting screws (preferably hex bolts) will have to be purchased separately. I mounted this Geyser myself and it was a breeze of an installation. Have uploaded the video for anyone who may want to see what the final installation looks like.
- I am writing to this to everyone who are interested in buying a good geyser. As everyone write the product review after they first experience or after using it once. But here I am writing after using the product for one month and completely Studing it's pros and cons. Let me start with the price, I have purchased the product on amazon for rs 6000 only,where in market it is sold at rs 6900Pros 1.Good product at 6000 only of 15-Litres (no other company is providing 15 litres for such price) 2. Has adjustable temperature knob, where you can adjust the heating temperature as per once requiment 3.Good looking and stylish 4.Auto thermostat (once the water temperature reachs the required heat. Automatically the heating stops, so no tension even if you forget to off the switch, Trust me this feature avoids damage to the product and majorly reduces the electricity bill) 4. It's a four star geyser. For a family of five members the electricity consumption is approximately 150 rupees, which is comparatively cheap than any other means. 5. Heats the water with in 8 mins (approx) in winter season. 6.Customer care service is good. The executive will come and repair the product at your door step.
- The product arrived in time with good packing.The problem I have faced with this is the hot water coming out of this water heater is way too smelly. When the technician inspected it, he said the bad smell could be because of the inner rust proof coating of the tank is melting/mixing with hot water. Finally I had to return the product.
- Finally, found a guy who asked for Rs. 350, but was ready for Rs. 300. Gave the rights to him buy all the accessories, which included hot water tap, two tubes, etc., because no fixtures was available, except input & output pipe with closed rusted dummies (removing them a little tough). He initially quoted Rs. 750 for accessories with 16 ams plug.