Prestige 1.0 Vegetable Cutter, 1-Piece, Green, 500 ml Best Deal
- No electric power required to operate, hence eco-friendly
- Can chop coarse, medium or fine
- Suitable for cutting onions, all soft and hard vegetables, all fruits, fresh herbs, spices, cooked meat and fish, nuts and cheese
- Package Contents: 1-Piece - Vegetable Cutter (500 ML)
Product DescriptionPrestige Kitchen Tools and Accessories - Make your kitchen work a lot easier with high quality kitchen tools and accessories. These specialised individual tools are versatile, easy to clean and easy to store.
From the ManufacturerThe Prestige vegetable cutter is a handy kitchen device used to cut vegetables. This vegetable cutter helps to significantly reduce prep time, by getting all your fruits and vegetables chopped and ready to be used. This multi-functional vegetable cutter has been built using Swiss technology. The device has a ring handle that needs to be pulled to chop the vegetables. You can use this device to chop fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs, cooked meat and other such things. This vegetable cutter requires no electricity. If the ring handle is repeatedly pulled, you can even get a fine puree, instead of a coarsely chopped item. Its elegant design includes a handle and pull-cord that are mounted on top of the lid, which is of a bright green colour. This Prestige Cutter is quite like a hand-powered food processor. Its sturdy plastic container can be used to refrigerate chopped foods, when they are covered with the storage lid. It has an extra-sharp stainless-steel blade, and its PU handles help you grip the device firmly, while you chop. It is easy to clean, and is small enough to be stored just about anywhere. It also comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Comes with a stainless steel blade.
- Comes with a one year warranty.
- Uses Swiss technology.
- Has firm PU handles.
- Besides this sharp stainless steel blade, there are so many other pros which make this product one of the toppers in this segment; Have an anti-skid base. So that, it will be very appropriate to work on any slippery areas (such as on granite, marble, smooth tiles, etc., etc.) also. The cord can be pulled easily. The handle at the end of the cord is large enough for our fingers to fit in it and it comes up with a softish and very comfy grip