- 1.0 Litre Capacity; Brush Finish Stainless Steel Body; Convenient Spout; Indicator Light
- Over Heat and Boil Dry Protection; Automatic Cut-off; 360Â° Degree Swivel Base For Ease of Use
- Concealed Heating Element with S.S and Aluminium Die Cast for Extreme Long Life
- Wide Mouth For Easy to Clean
- Elegant Handle with Single Touch Lid Locking; Wide Mouth For Cooking Noodles and Eggs
- Warranty: 1 year on product
Description for Orpat OEK-8147 1-Litre Cordless Kettle
From the Manufacturer
Boiling water is a task done multiple times in a day and it can be taken care by Orpat cordless kettle, which is light and handy that it could be carried along anywhere the gas connection cannot go. It fits in any travel bag because of its small size.
The thermostatic capacity of 850 watt is its very important feature when it comes to getting water in contact with electricity making sure of the safety of the appliance and the user. As it is a cordless kettle it reduces the fear of getting electric shocks from the plug points to a great extent. Also, it doesn’t waste electricity after keeping to boil even when the water is boiled maximum. It has the auto shut-off feature, and as soon as the water reaches its boiling point, it shuts down causing no loss to water quality. It has a large capacity to boil 1 litre water, despite its flexibility to get stored anywhere.
Concealed heating element is another important add-on of Orpat cordless kettle, and this portable product is made up of aluminium die cast, making it not just shock-absorbent but also a long-lasting product. It also has a removable filter, and its cleaning never stays an issue because it doesn’t have any electrical setup attached.
- 1 litre capacity.
- Available in yellow, green and blue colours.
- 1 year warranty.
- 850 watts.
- Overheat protection.
- Automatic shut-off.
Written by mfd_volcone Published on February 7, 2017